Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Send me a care package!

If you miss me, then you'll want to send me a care package! Just kidding, only send me stuff if you want to. Feel free to send letters or anything as well, but don't spend too much on postage, I hear the flat rate boxes are the best deal. If you want to send me snacks, send stuff that can survive rough handling and temperature changes, and put stuff in ziplock bags. swedish fish, dried fruit, cliff bars, powdered cheese, and cookies are some of the things I crave. Send packages to the PC office, and they should find their way to me eventually. Thanks in advance!

love, Toby

Toby Koy c/o
Peace Corps Ghana
PO Box 5796
Accra North, Ghana
West Africa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm totally sending you something later this week, Toby! Anything else besides snacks that you need that can fit into a shoebox?