Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No, It's August now.

Love is wicked.

I'm hard at work not working too hard over my long vacation from school. It even gets a little lonely sometimes since Robert and Headmaster have gone home for the break. I hang around the house, read, play guitar and do little projects. I'm going to paint a world map on my school. I want to build a new little shelf for next to my desk. My gutters need a bit of repair. I've got a little garden with lots of basil in it. I need a girlfriend. You know, little projects to keep me busy.

I go into the market when I want to talk to someone, and there are always people there to chat with. The weather is beautiful and wet and green. It's been raining alot. I go into Bolga for exciting big city life. It's all good

Shauna's friends came to visit and we had a very nice time. I stirred TZ for them and it came out pretty good. When I get back, ask me to prepare Ghanaian food for you, and I will. Other pcvs may come to visit me sometime, and I might take a little trip sometime, but I don't have much planned.

I noticed that I missed Hippie X-mas, I hope y'all found some good stuff on the curb. One person's trash is another's treasure. Like cursed aztec gold...arrrr.j

love,
Toby

No comments: