Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Boxing Day!

I don't actually know what Boxing Day is, or how to celebrate it normally. The guards at the office reminded me that it was a holiday today too. Happy Christmas to all yall who celebrate it. Happy Chanukah for all of you as well. Other holidays, the same. Yesterday I celebrated with friends and pcvs in Tamale, ate chinese food and candy, watched movies: most of Elf, and Love, Actually. Good stuff. Santa even came and left some beef jerky in my stocking.

The real celebration is tonight and after. My mother, father, and brother are arriving at Accra Kotoko airport anmd I will be there to meet them. I am very very excited to see my family!! It has been over a year and a half since I left and came here to Ghana and I miss them so much. We are going to travel around Ghana and have a great time. I want to show them everything and everyone that I know here and that is important to me. I just hope that all the logistics aren't too exhausting and frustrating. I'm sure i can make it work.

Enjoy yourself and those around you. give yourself a hug and kiss for me.

love,
-Toby

No comments: